Position Description: Position is responsible for the safety of every guest while they are in the water.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Outstanding customer service.
- Passion for creating the safest and best guest experience possible.
- Ability to receive Red Cross lifeguard certification after being hired.
- Ability to think and act quickly and calmly in emergency situations.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Effectively answer any guest questions related to Iron Mountain Hot Springs, or know who to ask.
- Courtesy, alertness, a positive attitude and the ability to learn quickly are necessary.
- Able to interpret both written & verbal instructions.
- Complete other tasks or duties as they are assigned by your supervisor.
- Available to work evenings, weekends and holidays.