Our current available position(s) are listed below. For questions or more information contact Eric Brotherson
Responsible for prospecting and generating new business (including group business) through outside marketing awareness of Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs products and offerings covering Fruita and GJ to Glenwood and up valley to Aspen and east to Vail. Coordination and participation of Trade Shows, Music on the Mountain, Winter on the Mountain and FAM Tour events.
• Maintain good partner relationship with hotels, chambers, visitor centers, tour operators and brochure distributors by frequent visits. Encourage on-site visits to experience the park.
• Create a commission-based program for hotels with concierge.
• Revamp hotel agreements and their method of purchasing our tickets for their guests.
• Monitor brochure racks at all locations and coordinate brochure distributor agreements and stocking.
• Schedule appts with Hotel Group/Sales Managers to discuss how we can bring their groups into the park.
• Work with Grp Coord. to assure a smooth transition from sales to operations for all group events.
• Enter leads, accounts, contacts and opportunities into Salesforce, maintaining current and correct information.
• Enter activities into mobile Salesforce during outside sales visits.
• Occasional back up for Group check-ins that may require work on weekends.
• L-10 meetings with Sales & Marketing Team once a week to discuss to dos, issues, and sales opportunities.
• Meet sales goals annually and measure sales for all events.
• Run monthly reports in Salesforce measuring success and finding opportunities to improve.
• Create additional corporate business including incentive trips, corporate meetings, retreats, team building and other group sales.
• Music on the Mountain and Winter on the Mountain
o Secure commitments from our sponsors, create sponsorship packets and assure benefits are met. Invoice sponsors and oversee collection.
o Work with Marketing Manager to update and develop marketing materials including programs, posters and website. Ensure that materials are in correct positions within the park and throughout town.
o Support guest services on event nights as needed.
• Sign up and attend Trade Shows, Chamber Business after Hours and Conferences as budget and availability permits.
• Work with Chambers to renew memberships and make sure we are using their benefits to the fullest.
• Perform professional presentations of GCAP and IMHS offerings when needed.
• Organize and communicate FAM tours and special events on a seasonal basis.
• Maintain professionalism, diplomacy and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner.
• Support Sales & Marketing Manager and complete other duties as they are assigned.
• This job will be out of the office approximately 90% of the time.
• The goal for Glenwood Caverns is to increase attendance by 5% each year.
• The number of visits to hotels should include 30 to 40 properties each week.
Responsible for assisting with performing scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on our aerial lift. Installs, maintains, inspects and documents all work done on the mechanical systems. Will also assist the Maintenance team with various project work that could include but is not limited to assisting with construction and maintenance of park attractions and facilities, ride inspections and fix vehicles.
Position Description: This full-time year-round position is responsible for assisting the Maintenance Manager and Supervisor with all repairs and upkeep of the Glenwood Caverns Adventure park, GCAP, property. This includes but is not limited to assisting with construction and maintenance of park attractions and facilities, addressing Tram faults when needed, ride inspections, fix GCAP vehicles assist with general park operations when needed and approved by Maintenance Manager or Supervisor.